Please feel free to read our client newsletter. It is provided to keep you up to date on the latest tax and accounting news.
2009 Mid-Year Newsletter
G reetings, With the passing of another massive economic stimulus bill tax laws just got more complex. But with careful planning you may find a number of opportunities to reduce your taxes in 2009 and 2010. This Mid Year Tax Update Newsletter identifies key areas that have changed and offers a variety of tips to help you reduce your tax burden. Please feel free to call if you wish to review your situation.
- New Tax Laws May Lower Your Tax Bill
- New Vehicle Sales Tax Deduction
- One more AMT 'patch'
- Refundable First-time Home Buyer Credit Gets BETTER!
- No Minimum Required Distributions for 2009
- Can I Deduct My Job Search Expenses?
- Deja Vu: Depreciation Values
Please contact us with any questions.
- Posted on: 01/09/2010
- Posted on: 12/06/2009
- Posted on: 10/09/2009
- Posted on: 08/04/2009
- Posted on: 10/23/2008
- Posted on: 09/30/2008
- Posted on: 09/03/2008
- Posted on: 05/21/2008